Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alphabet

A family vacation was about to unfold it started to a trip to the mall. Buckle was having a sale on Jeans, and I had to go and try some on! Can I get these mom please! Don't give me that, mom says. Even though she didn't want to buy me the jeans, I cajole her to buy them for me. Finally, I get what I want and I am ecstatic . Going into wet seal we decide to go to get a snack before we do any more shopping. Hungry as can be I rushed to Food Court. I got my favorite from Kohr Bros triple berry smoothie. Just as I was finishing my parents said there was an altercation and we had to go home. Kind as can be I asked if we could stay a little longer. Let's go. May I at least get some lip gloss from bath and body. No, I said we have to go. Optimistically I ask again. Please can I stay just a bit longer. Quit asking I said no! Right after she said that I knew I wasn't going to get my way. Still I was avid about the new jeans I had bought. Unable to get to shop any further I was hungry and ready to eat. Vast and a veriaty of food was awaiting for us at The Goldan Coral. We ate and then strated heading home. Xtreme weather was awaiting us. Zip Zap and we were home in no time.

No comments: