Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's World


My name is Rex and my owner likes to say I'm a trouble maker, but it's not my fault. I like to get a midnight snack every know and then and I know where my owner stashes the good treats not those fakes that clean your teeth so I just help my self. Every know and then I make a mess or every time, but whose counting. I love it when my owner takes me to one of those doggy parks with tons of those fire hydrants and plenty of birds to chase down and every know and then a nice lady will pat my head and tell my how cute I am and give my a dog treat. My favorite thing aside from any thing else are bouncy balls. It's hard to think about any thing else when I lay my eyes on one. Me and my owner always play fetch or that's what he calls it. He holds it for about a a second and all I can think is BALL BALL BALL! When he throws it, it goes sooooo... far he thinks I wont bring it back but every time I prove him wrong. We have a doggy pool in the back yard with lots of my chew toys inside and other stuff that I have turned into my chew toy. It feel realy great on a hot sunny day to get in there and sink my teeth in one of those squeekie toys! My owner alway gets mad when I use his stuff for chew toys like those really nice leather shoes he has. There better than any chew toy he buys. Either way he loves me and he gets over it when I make my puppy dog eyes. He lets me do what ever I want and sometimes I wonder who's really in Charge.

No comments: